Before you download, make sure you have:
- An ArcGIS Online paid or trial subscription or Portal for ArcGIS.
- Administrative access to IBM Cognos. See supported environments.
Please talk to your System Administrator before installing and configuring Esri Maps for IBM Cognos.
If you'd like Esri to install and configure the solution for you, contact your local Esri representative.
Download and install Esri Maps for IBM Cognos.
The Esri Maps for IBM Cognos 6.0.2 software ISOs above include English-language only documentation for report authors and consumers. To download report author and consumer documentation in any of the supported non-English languages, follow the steps below.
- Download the appropriate zip file:
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a location of your choice or to the default documentation folders for Esri Maps for IBM Cognos:
- Windows: <em4c_location>\docs
- UNIX: <em4c_location>/docs
- Launch the Help by opening the index.html file in a browser.
Note: If you want the documentation to be accessible from the Help buttons in the application, the files must be extracted to the following directory on each of the Esri Maps for IBM Cognos Gateway servers:
- Windows: <em4c_location>\webcontent\docs folder
- UNIX: <em4c_location>/webcontent/docs folder
See Administrative settings for more information.