We are looking for GIS Consultants to join our Professional Services team. Esri has a world-leading GIS, but the value-add to our customers is through the expertise we can provide in supporting our customers and partners. The role of GIS Consultant is to provide GIS, Esri and technology advice and expertise to our customers and partners, to work as part of a team implementing Esri/GIS Solutions for customers and partners, and to promote the adoption of the Esri Platform to our customers and partners.
Given the variety of our projects and customer engagements, the work activities required of a GIS Consultant will typically be determined by an individual’s experience, specific skills, and subject matter expertise. The role will include some of the following activities:
• Provide expertise, advice, guidance and support to customers in the installation, configuration and use of Esri products
• Provide Esri technology related consulting services
• Undertaking Geodatabase design supporting the delivery of web services
• Estimating and delivering specified work packages to time and budget
• Develop relationships with customers and act as trusted technical advisors
• Provide technical input and guidance for nominated business development and sales opportunities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to provide exceptional customer service
The role of Consultant will appeal to individuals who are GIS and IT ‘savvy’, naturally curious and inquisitive, and able to determine optimum solutions to customer problems so as to deliver real benefits. If you have a passion for GIS and have good IT and analytical skills, please email your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please.