We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. Esri has a world-leading GIS platform, but the value-add to our customers is through the expertise we can provide in supporting our customers and partners. The primary role of the Project Manager is the successful delivery of projects so as to meet financial, operational, and customer success objectives. They work across all of the Industries we support from Defence to Utilities delivering a wide range of projects from small consultancy pieces through to enterprise solutions. The Project Manager plays a key role in helping to drive the continued success and growth of the Esri UK business.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of all assigned projects to ensure that they are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality, and customer success criteria. Responsibilities will include estimating, planning, and delivery of assigned projects. Our project managers also contribute to the sales and business development activities of the business.
The successful applicant will be dynamic, flexible and committed to customer success. They must be able to develop and manage effective relationships with both the customer and internal colleagues and have experience of leading and motivating teams. Candidates must have a good technical background (preferably including GIS) and a thorough knowledge of project management methodologies (preferably including Agile).
The role will include the following activities:
• Engagement with customers
• Shaping, defining and refining project and service delivery throughout the project lifecycle
• Management of project budgets
• Management of project scope
• Management project risks and issues
• Internal and external stakeholder communication
• Contribute to our business development and customer engagement work
• Work with colleagues on the development of sales opportunities
• A member of the Esri Project Management Forum:
- contribute ideas for continuous improvement and the management of change so as to drive improvements in the financial and operating performance of PS
- contribute ideas to drive improvements in our project management techniques, methodologies and approaches in line with the needs of our business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to provide exceptional customer service
Strong communication skills, excellent analytical skills, and exceptional ‘people’ skills are key attributes to the success of this role.
If you have a passion for GIS and have good IT and analytical skills, please email your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please.