We have opportunities to join us in the newly-created role of Sales Development Representative. In this role you will generate new business opportunities by identifying target markets, conducting focused research, and providing appropriately qualified leads to members of the Sales Practices.
We particularly want to hear from candidates who have a good degree in Business, Commerce or Economics, and ideally who have experience in conducting targeted commercial research. It would also be beneficial for you to have gained experience of working in an IT sales environment. However we may consider exceptional candidates with less experience who really can demonstrate their hunger to learn, and their drive to succeed in a sales career.
In order to succeed in this post it will be essential that you:
- Possess strong research skills, utilising the internet and social media
- Are naturally entrepreneurial, with a sound commercial focus
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with prospects and colleagues
- Have very clear communication skills, both on the telephone and by email, and convey a natural warmth, professionalism and integrity
- Employ strong listening and analytical skills, so as to ensure potential customer opportunities are correctly identified, explored and understood
- Have an affinity with technology, and the ability to understand and to convey the potential of GIS to help solve business needs
- Can demonstrate your ability to use your initiative, and your ability to keep motivated when things are challenging.
Whilst this job has performance targets, it is critical that you always observe and operate in accordance with our values; we build trusted partnerships with our customers.
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company that is a distributor for Esri Inc. Esri Inc, based in Redlands, California is the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation. We offer competitive salaries, together with a generous benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please.