We have a new vacancy for the role of Sales Manager in the Internal Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Internal Sales, the focus will be on building on-going sales relationships with new customers, and delivering the sales target.
You should have experience of:
• Building and developing new business relationships
• Telephone selling
• GIS and its applications in a business context
• Managing a forecast and pipeline to achieve sales targets.
It would also be ideal for you to have gained experience of IT software sales, particularly in a target-based environment. However we will consider exceptional candidates who can demonstrate their desire, potential and ability to start their IT sales career.
In order to succeed in this post it is essential that you:
• Have a broad range of transferable IT sales experiences and skills
• Are a self-starter with the ability to focus on and achieve sales target
• Are able quickly to learn the Esri product stack, and then to be able to identify customer needs and opportunities
• Have good interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues, with the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media.
• Have strong listening and analytical skills, so as to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved.
You should also have the flexibility to work on your own set of accounts and marketing campaigns, the ability both to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team, and the willingness to take strategic direction and guidance. Whilst this is a targeted role, nevertheless it is essential that you always observe and operate in accordance with our values.
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company that is a distributor for Esri Inc. Esri Inc, based in Redlands, California is the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation. We offer competitive salaries, together with a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please.