Join us at this exclusive event for Marine Insurance professionals at the Old Library in Lloyds to hear the very latest capabilities for real-time ship tracking and event alerts.
Hear about the launch of exactView™ RT powered by Harris (“exactView RT”) – the world’s first global, persistent real-time Satellite AIS service. This revolutionary capability is expected to enable a wide variety of new service capabilities for the global maritime community and to contribute strongly over the next 20 years to the improvement of maritime safety, commerce, navigation, environmental management, and security.
exactView RT will become a constellation of more than 60 maritime satellites delivering AIS and other vessel-based VHF data services from any vessel, anywhere on the globe, relaying that data securely to customers in real-time. Growth is expected from the current 250,000 tracked vessels to over 1 million in the next decade.
Combined with Esri’s leading Geospatial mapping software and tools we will demonstrate how to improve the accuracy and risk assessment for marine insurance.
- The capability to manage events in real-time
- Monitor the movement of vessels and cargo in and around high risk zones
- Manage the accumulation of risks in ports and high-density zones
- Access and manage multiple sources of port data in a single visualisation (global maritime mapping, imagery and geocoding)
- Analyse and share the information internally and with customers, using the Esri platform
Location: The Library at Lloyd's of London Date: Tuesday 18th July 2017 Time: 15:00 - 17:00 Address: One Lime St, London, EC3M 7HA