SAP business applications cover critical business processes across the globe. When SAP applications are geoenabled by Esri, they help you visualize and spatially analyze business data, as well as use maps to collaborate with others.
Esri Maps for SAP Business Objects
Esri brings the power of spatial visualizations, analytics, and data enrichment to SAP Business Objects in a seamless application, providing operational, real-time business intelligence for more accurate and actionable decision-making. Get powerful, location-based answers to your tough business questions and discover how easy it is to instantly add value to your existing business data.
Learn more about Esri Maps for SAP Business Objects.
SAP Enterprise Asset Management
Asset intensive industries use SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) to manage the asset life cycle. By mapping assets with ArcGIS and allowing access to data from SAP EAM in a mapcentric interface, you can
- Increase speed and accuracy of data access.
- Initiate SAP transactions from the map.
- Do advanced visualization and spatial analytics.
- Access data from anywhere – online or offline.
SAP Environmental Health and Safety
Many industries are exposed to costly environmental and safety risks related to assets, whether caused by asset failure or poorly designed facilities or work areas. Esri mapping technology works with SAP Environmental Health and Safety to
- Locate assets away from high–consequence areas.
- Identify work areas prone to safety incidents.
- Respond quickly to environmental or safety incidents.
- Better manage compliance reporting.
SAP Customer Relationship Management
Every organization depends on the satisfaction of its customers. Esri solutions for SAP Customer Relationship Management help companies
- Recognize the characteristics of their customers.
- Create effective marketing and sales campaigns.
- Leverage content for enhanced scoring and predictive modeling.
- Integrate data from disparate sources for real–time, contextual, intent–based marketing.
SAP Supply Chain Management
Supply chains span the globe and are exposed to many environmental, geopolitical, economic, and other risks. Avoiding disruptions is critical to meeting customer demands and financial expectations. Esri solutions work with SAP Supply Chain management to
- Plan supply chains that minimize global risks.
- Optimize distribution networks and facility locations.
- Balance inventories based on demand or events.
- React to unexpected disruptions quickly and effectively.
SAP Project System
Careful planning and execution of any project are essential to success. Esri solutions for SAP Project System help project management offices develop plans that
- Consider human and equipment resource location.
- Visualize project progress via interactive maps and traditional Gantt charts.
- Easily identify where change orders may lead to costly new work or rework.
SAP Human Capital Management
Every decision to start up, expand, take on a new project, or shutdown involves people considerations. Esri solutions for SAP Human Capital Management can help organizations
- Analyze labor markets to ensure sustainable operations.
- Visualize and analyze facility locations and personnel for planning and optimizing resources.
- Locate payroll, contract, or applicant talent for project planning and execution.
SAP Real Estate
Organizations worldwide use Esri and SAP Flexible Real Estate (RE/FX) to support the entire commercial real estate life cycle. Esri solutions for SAP RE/FX help private and public entities to
- Select, market, and maintain offices, retail spaces, and other facilities.
- Manage a portfolio of outlets, locate new sites, or optimize a network of locations.
- Manage buildings, public parks, and uses of public land, including land-use rights.