Run ArcGIS for Server in Managed Services
Esri Managed Services allows you to design and deploy your GIS applications, data, and services without expanding your infrastructure or increasing ongoing operational and maintenance costs. Through Esri Managed Services you benefit from 40 years of expertise in maintaining and supporting GIS systems and associated infrastructure.
Benefits of Esri Managed Services
- Quickly meet your organization's increased demand for GIS data and capabilities without worrying about the infrastructure and staff to support it.
- Leverage a dynamically scalable hosting environment that can respond to fluctuations in usage.
- Access to experienced GIS professionals who specialize in managing and maintaining your applications and data based on the latest Esri technology.
- The option to "bring your own license" or convenient 1-, 3-, and 12-month term licensing.
Esri Managed Services consultants help you choose from a variety of hosting options that are scalable, reliable, economical, and secure. Pre-configured hosting packages are available, or the hosting environment can be customized to meet your specific operational requirements.
Esri Managed Services Include
- Infrastructure (facilities, hardware, network, and security)
- Software (Esri and Third Party)
- Application deployment and testing
- Ongoing data management (data updates, backup, and archive)
- 24/7 technical support and monitoring
Esri Managed Services is currently available to US customers only.
To request a quote or for more information, e-mail email@example.com.