Esri Defence Mapping allows defence industry users to produce and maintain high-quality topographic databases and cartographic products. It provides a platform for efficiently managing production workflows and foundation data used for defence topographic products and analysis.
Esri Defence Mapping includes data management and editing tools, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) processes, cartographic functionality, and several defence-specific geodatabase models. These resources help solve the challenges faced by defence mapping agencies and contractors that need to produce standardized databases and maps in a consistent and efficient manner.
With Esri Defence Mapping, you can
- Reduce the time needed to compile and manage defence data and maps.
- Capture and distribute best management practices throughout the organization to ensure data consistency from site to site.
- Simplify the production and publication of your maps using the included library of cartographic symbols and map templates.
- Implement in-process quality assurance by leveraging relational geodatabase models, extended attribute validation rules, and automated geometry validation.
- Efficiently perform database maintenance, quality control, and high-quality cartographic output for defence-specific products.
- Standardize cartographic production with efficient map series design and layout tools, rule-based symbology, and cartographic editing tools.