Get Area Facts with Clean, Clear Infographics
Gain greater insights about a location by adding infographics to your ArcGIS for Desktop projects.
These small, dynamic charts and reports, which display as pop ups on your map, can help you answer
questions such as:
- How many households are in an evacuation zone?
- What is the average household size in a ZIP Code?
- Does a proposed location have enough people to justify the grant application?
- How much of an area contains wetlands?
- What types of neighborhoods are within 10 minutes of a site?
- How much is an area spending on groceries?
Find out about available data from around the world.
- ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop or newer
- ArcGIS Online for Organizations subscription
This free add in to ArcGIS for Desktop consumes ArcGIS Online credits.
Try our Service Credits Estimator.
- Download the Add-In
- Double click on the "ArcGIS_IG_Addin_102.esriAddIn" file to install the Add-In
- View the Add-In in ArcMap