ArcGIS for iOS
The ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS will enable you to build applications that utilize the powerful mapping, geocoding, geoprocessing, and custom capabilities provided by ArcGIS for Server.
You will also be able to embed ArcGIS maps and tasks into your line-of-business applications using this API.
- Use and display services from ArcGIS Online and/or ArcGIS for Server.
- Execute sophisticated geoprocessing tasks and display results.
- Create applications that collect and update data.
Download the beta version of the API from the Esri Resource Center (download is compatible with a desktop browser only).
System Requirements for the API
- Intel-based Macintosh running Leopard (OS X 10.5) or Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6).
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is recommended for testing the user experience/interface within your application.
Get more details about installation.