Esri UK Story Map Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is run by ESRI (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 01288342. By entering the competition you agree that you will be legally bound by these Terms. We may vary the Terms of the competition, or terminate the competition, at any time without liability to any entrant or other person.
2. All entrants must submit their maps via ArcGIS Online and must use data that is available for public consumption (“Open Data”).
4. The entrant’s use of Open Data must comply with the relevant data license terms.
5. There is no limit on the number of maps that entrants are able to submit.
6. All maps must be submitted by no later than 22nd September, 2014.
7. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. We reserve the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative and prize winners must accept the prize in the form offered.
8. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated.
9. All our decisions relating to the competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final.
10. Competition winners will be announced on 20th October, 2014
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.