The best way to log, and view, support cases with Esri UK Support is by using My Esri
See this blog article for more information if you haven’t used Support in My Esri before
Entitlement to Technical Support
Online, Email and Phone Support is offered to customers who have:
- Esri software within the complimentary first year support period.
- Renewed annual maintenance for supported Esri software (see product lifecycles).
- Evaluation software products within the agreed evaluation period (Installation and Licensing support).
- Home-Use software within 90 days of purchase (Installation and Licensing support).
- Obtained Esri software through the CHEST agreement (Support calls must be raised by the sites Technical CHEST contacts).
- ArcGIS Developer Subscriptions (qualifying plans only).
- Bespoke Esri UK applications that are covered by a current Technical Service Agreement (TSA).
- Esri Partner Network (EPN) Subscriptions (Silver Partners receive Installation and Licensing support).
Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM, excluding Public Holidays (England).
You can also still log a new support case with Esri UK Support via email
If you'd prefer to log a case by speaking to our support desk, our contact number is
01296 745 555