Get involved in the action by presenting at the Esri UK Annual Conference. We are looking for real-world stories about how you are using ArcGIS to solve complex issues that deliver benefits to your organisation and the wider world.
Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must include the following:
- Presenter name(s)
- Company name
- Complete phone and email information
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Abstract (300 words or less): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- What will attendees learn (100 words or less)
- Brief presenter biography (100 words or less)
The information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Please note, all presentations will be recorded and shared on our website, YouTube and may be shared on social media.