Exhibit at the Esri UK 2020 Annual Conference
The Esri UK Annual Conference (AC) 2020 is a unique event which brings together around 2,500 GIS enthusiasts, across a variety of industries, under one roof.
The exhibition area is the focal point for all conference attendees and creates the perfect environment to connect with delegates and showcase your complementary ArcGIS solutions.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to:
- Promote your business to GIS users looking for additional capabilities
- Reach a captive audience of GIS/data analysts from both the public and private sector
- Demonstrate new ideas and concepts that add value to an organisations existing GIS solution
- Network with GIS Professionals across the business and generate new, highly targeted, business leads
Exhibitor opportunities are open only to members of the Esri UK Partner Network and Data Partner Programme.
All stand packages include the following:
- Built exhibition stand with demonstration pod and lockable storage
- Unlimited delegate passes
- Company logo and company description on the conference website
- Profile listing on the conference app
- Free wireless internet
- Free lunch, teas and coffees
Stand bookings are on a first-come basis. Please see floor plan for stand locations and type.
Please click on your preferred stand and fill in the form below to submit your request.
Each request will be reviewed on a case by case basis and Esri UK retains the right to determine the eligibility of any organisation as an exhibitor.
|Stand Type||Stand Dimensions||Price|
|(width x height)||(excluding VAT)|
|Gold||3.0m x 2.4m||£4,000|
|Silver||2.4m x 2.4m||£3,000|
|Bronze||1.5m x 2.4m||£2,000|