Designers and engineers can now design smarter, more efficient infrastructure with the ArcGIS AEC Collections, to help understand impacts to the environment, collect and analyse data from the field and improve communication with key stakeholders. Minimise costly delays for critical design decisions and leverage a single source-of-truth with the ArcGIS AEC Collections.
What is a Collection?
A pre-packaged configuration of ArcGIS products tailored specifically for your AEC firm. Includes ArcGIS Online with Apps and Capabilities to create, manage, visualise and share project data.
Location + Design
Leverage geospatial data in your Autodesk products to:
- Increase design efficiency.
- Add context to your design.
- Access authoritative GIS content.
Improve project coordination and operational efficiency by:
- Easily accessing GIS data collected from the field.
- Modernising field data collection.
- Gaining greater visibility into field operations.
Simplify your design process by:
- Assessing project site viability.
- Validating design decisions.
- Helping your clients make better informed decisions.
Deliver projects more efficiently by:
- Sharing project information with clients.
- Streamlining project reviews.
- Reducing project overhead expenses.