Easily work with different data formats
Bring spatial data from many sources into the ArcGIS environment for mapping, visualisation, and analysis. Whether you are a data publisher, a data conversion company, or an integration consultant, use ArcGIS Data Interoperability to convert data into a format that makes it easier to use and distribute.
- Transform data on the fly
- Work with industry standards such as CSV, CAD, JSON, XML, and RSS
- Leverage OGC formats such as GML and CityGML, WFS, and KML/KMZ
- Convert between formats using tools for quick import/export
- Author, document, run, and publish interoperability tools within ArcGIS
- Bring CAD-created BIM data in Industry Foundation Classes IFC or Revit RVZ files into ArcGIS
- Manage and use authenticated connections to web apps and web storage
- Leverage FME Workbench (.fmw) files directly as Spatial ETL tool source files
Share your work on the web
Use ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Server to share your maps and spatial extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools. Improve productivity and increase data analysis capacity. Available on Windows only for ArcGIS Enterprise Advanced and ArcGIS Enterprise Standard.