ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Server offers a diverse collection of analysis tools powered by distributed computing, extending the capabilities of ArcGIS Enterprise. Data that was previously too big or too complex to interact with can now be deeply examined, understood and turned into action.
Accelerate existing workflows
Take your familiar data management and analysis workflows to scale. Run your analysis in one job — rapidly — instead of multiple batches. GeoAnalytics Server is designed to crunch through large data sets in record time to reduce the time you spend on processing, leaving more time to visualise, share and act upon your results.
Turn noise into intelligence
Whether you approach your data with an end goal in mind, or simply want to explore and iterate, GeoAnalytics Server provides the toolset you need to expose patterns, relationships, anomalies and incidents in massive amounts of data.
Solve problems more effectively
Use GeoAnalytics Server to quickly answer important business questions:
- How have values changed over the last month, year or decade?
- Where and when is a particular phenomenon most prevalent?
- How many incidents have happened in this area?
- What was the route of this moving asset? Was it on course or off?
(Data for image provided by FlightAware)
More data, more flexibility, more analysis
Access GeoAnalytics Server tools using familiar interfaces like ArcGIS Pro and Python Notebooks. Integrate your data and interact with data types:
- Existing GIS data such as archived data from ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- Apache Hive or Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Microsoft Azure Blob container
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store
- Local or network file shares
- Delimited files (.csv, .tsv, .txt)
- Parquet and ORC files
Results are returned as layers in ArcGIS Enterprise and can then be used in dashboards, maps and apps.