Temporal Symbology gives you tools to customise how time events are visually rendered to enhance communication value.
- The time window sets the interval of data to be rendered.
- Point symbols can be modified by colour, symbol and size, based on age of data and user preferences. Line and polygon symbols can be modified by colour.
- Track lines can be drawn to connect observations belonging to the same object.
- Within a track, the current position of an object can be rendered using different symbology.
Actions allow you to define rules for processing incoming real-time and recorded data. You can set selection criteria or filters, for which data will be stored and rendered. Actions can be triggered based on attribute and spatial criteria to:
- Filter data
- Temporarily hide data
- Highlight specific features
- Create custom selections
Replay events at various speeds
With the Playback Manager toolbar, you can replay events at different speeds.
- View past data, tracking past movement up to the current position.
- Rewind, pause, fast-forward or play data backward and forward at any user-defined speed.
- Loop or cyclically repeat, playback data.
- Set the playback interval based on one or several data layers.
Add charts & graphs to your map
Charting gives you the option to view data in different graphic forms.
Visualise and analyse data using charts to supplement renderings. For instance, a temporal data clock allows you to visualise data in clock form to search for patterns.