Esri S-57 Viewer is an add-on that allows ArcMap users to visualise S-57 data in compliance with S-52 standards and specifications for chart content and display aspects.
With the Esri S-57 Viewer, you can
Visualise S-57 data using S-52 standards
- Query and analyse your S-57 data using various ArcMap
- Overlay your S-57 data with other supported ArcGIS formats
- Apply various S-52 properties such as Colour Scheme or Safety Contour Depth
What You Get
Supported S-57 Based Product Specifications
- AML edition 1.0, 2.1, and 3.0
- ENC edition 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.1, and 3.1.2
- IENC edition 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2
- MIO edition 4
- ArcGIS Resource Centre—ArcGIS for Maritime
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Charting Forum
- ArcGIS Resource Center—Oceans
- Esri User Groups—Networking with other GIS professionals in your area
- Project Centre—Information on planning, designing, and implementing a GIS
- GeoXchange Blog—Tips and tricks for making maps
The Esri S-57 Viewer add-on requires ArcMap. System requirements are determined by the current product version and platform configuration you are using. Please select the ArcMap version for details:
Free Download— Esri S-57 Viewer Add-on
Please note: If you have modified any of the control files associated with the Esri S-57 Viewer in version 126.96.36.199 and wish to retain them, please back them up before uninstalling that version. Version 188.8.131.52 will install new control files. You may replace version 184.108.40.206 control files with version 220.127.116.11 to retain your changes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To use the Esri S-57 Viewer, complete the following steps:
- Uninstall any previous versions of the Esri S-57 Viewer or S-57 Viewer Sample before installing a newer version.
- Select the version for download:
Esri S-57 Viewer version 18.104.22.168
- Double click on setup.msi located in the Esri S-57 Viewer folder. The Esri S-57 Viewer Setup dialog box appears.
- The Esri S-57 Viewer has been successfully installed message appears once the installation is complete.