Web Map Generator is free to use with ArcGIS. Enter your postcode to generate a map of your location and embed the HTML code into your website.
Add an Esri Web Map to your site today
How it works
- Find the location you’d like to pin! This can be done by navigating the map, or by using the search bar on the left hand side
- Choose your zoom amount using the toggle slider
- Change the look of the basemap (background map) - there are several to choose from
- Change the icon/pin colour
- Toggle dark and light mode UI for your map
- Enter the title (such as your company/building name)
- Enter the content of the popup. This is could be the address of your company
- The popup supports html! Try embedding an image of your building or company logo
- Generate your maps embed code that you or your webmaster can then put directly onto your website
- The final option is choosing the height and width of the embed code in pixels or percentage
- You can now use the generated code in your website!
- Make sure that you’ve read the terms and conditions when using this application in your own website