Customer Success Manager
Esri UK Ltd is a distributor of the world’s leading ArcGIS software and provides a range of services to our customers. We deliver enterprise geographic information systems (GIS) to organisations in both public and private sectors across the UK. With the single largest pool of GIS expertise in the UK, Esri UK is the market leader and authority on GIS. We are looking for an internal Customer Success Manager with the sales skills to be able to make a difference to our customers and also grow our business.
If you are currently in an internal sales role, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager, with a new business focus to work in our Internal Sales Team. You would be contacting both existing and new external customers to identify their business needs for GIS. The success of our customers is central to our growth, and we aim to act as trusted partners with our clients and help them get the best out of GIS.
Day to day you may be involved in:
- Helping our customers maximise the benefits of GIS, and promoting and developing its use in their organisations
- Acting as a trusted advisor, taking ownership of any potential issues and working with Esri colleagues to resolve them for the client
- Identifying any potential opportunities with our customers to extend the use of GIS software and services
- Maintaining the customer's existing spend on maintenance, enterprise license agreements, technical service agreement, and data
- Closing sales of professional services, training and data, ensuring these either contribute to the customer's success and support the sale of Esri software
- Building rapport, trust and long-term relationships with relevant staff at all levels within the customer organisation
- Managing a forecast and pipeline to achieve sales targets
This would be a great career move for you if
- You have good interpersonal skills, developing strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media
- You have a broad range of transferable IT sales experiences and skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability motivate yourself to success and achieve sales targets
- A knowledge of GIS (geographical information systems) would be an advantage, however it is essential that you have the ability to learn the Esri product stack, and then to be able to identify customer needs and opportunities
- Have strong listening and analytical skills, to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved
Why Work for Us?
Esri UK are a great company to work for! Working for us as a Customer Success Manager you will be representing our market leading products and will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package combined with access to fantastic career development opportunities.
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your CV and a Covering letter to email@example.com outlining he way in which you meet the criteria of this role and your salary expectations.
Location: Aylesbury HP21
Closing date for applications: 2nd March 2020
Interview date: Initial telephone interviews will be held as soon as possible with face to face interviews for successful candidates afterwards.
This position does not meet the criteria of a skilled job for Tier 2 sponsorship
No agencies please.