Dublin, Ireland & Holywood, Northern Ireland
Esri Ireland specialises in the application of geographic information systems, helping customers record where things happen and analyse why, with the aim of providing insight and helping them to make better decisions. As Esri's official point of presence in Ireland we have, since 2002, partnered with both the public and private sector to help them understand and benefit from the impact of geography on their business. Recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland. Esri Ireland is part of the Esri Global Network, see www.esri-ireland.ie.
Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting additional Customer Success Managers to be based in both our Dublin and Holywood offices. These Customer Success Managers will join our dynamic and motivated Professional Services team, strengthening the services that we supply to our customers across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage the delivery of Geographic Information Systems/Solutions (GIS) to our customers that meet both their business needs and that align with our business objectives. You will have a good understanding of GI concepts and you will act as a trusted advocate for GIS, Esri and Esri Ireland in your portfolio of accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with customers on the successful delivery of projects in the ICT sector and who has an interest in GIS.
As a Customer Success Manager you will work with a variety of project and customer engagements across many industries. You will be involved in project delivery, GIS advocacy and business development. The work activities you can expect are:
- Being a trusted advisor to our customers (advocating the use of GIS to meet their solution needs and to provide real and continued return on investment)
- Manage the delivery of quality Esri-based GIS solutions to our customers that meet their needs and that are on time and within budget
- Consulting with customers (either individually or as part of a team) to understand requirements and recommending GIS-based solutions to meet those requirements
- Ensuring that our customers have an exemplary experience when engaging with our professional services team
- Managing the multi-disciplined and distributed delivery team of GIS professionals in the delivery of solutions to our customers
- Providing commercial input and direction for business development and sales opportunities
- Maintaining and developing an understanding of the ArcGIS Platform and how it can be used by our customers to solve real-world problems
We are especially keen to meet you if you have some, or all, of the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent facilitation and communications skills, including effective requirements gathering and proposal writing
- Excellent customer facing skills and a track record in building successful relationships
- Experience of the whole project life cycle from concept to completion
- Extensive experience and success in the delivery of ICT projects using formal project management methodologies
- Excellent track record of successful project delivery with a record of achieving financial, quality, and timeline targets
- Excellent commercial awareness and good financial management skills
- Experience in applying Geographical Information Systems to provide business solutions
- Highly organised in approach and strong leadership qualities, to encourage and motivate project teams
- A good knowledge of wider GI industry trends and understanding of specific GI industry domains
- Excellent influencing skills at managerial level
- An understanding of the consultative selling process
- An understanding and awareness around how to initiate and effect business change
You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a solutions delivery/professional services environment and be able to demonstrate an ability to handle the conflicting demands that this position presents.
The role of Customer Success Manager will appeal to you if you are GIS and IT savvy, naturally curious and inquisitive, and want to deliver optimum solutions to customer problems that deliver real benefits. If you have a passion for GIS and have good project management skills, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful. Esri Ireland Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer. It is committed to ensuring, within the framework of the law, that our workplaces are free from unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, maternity leave, civil partnership or disability.
No agencies please