HR Recruitment Manager
We have a newly created in-house recruiter role based at our head office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will work with the senior managers across Esri UK, Esri Ireland and Helyx to develop our strategic approach to recruitment; position us as an employer of choice; and to deliver efficient and effective recruitment of high calibre staff.
- Oversee and develop our overall approach to recruitment to ensure we are undertaking rigorous recruitment processes and are continuously meeting the needs of the business
- Collaborate with the HRBPs and client group to determine medium to long-term talent requirements and skill shortages, and to develop appropriate strategic resourcing solutions in response
- Use our websites, social media and other channels to raise the profiles of Esri UK, Esri Ireland and Helyx and to position us as an employer of choice
- Ensure that our recruitment lifecycle provides candidates with a best-practice experience and reinforces our employee brand effectively
- Take a lead to ensure that we are using targeted recruitment effectively to broaden our reach and are positioning our companies as inclusive and attractive places to work
- Identify candidates via direct sourcing methodologies, including: CV mining, online networking, job boards, advertising, career fairs, career services, LinkedIn and internal referrals
- Take a pro-active approach to internal appointments, talent management and succession planning
Candidates will have a strong background in recruitment activities, to a level where candidates feel comfortable with the strategy and in-house recruitment. As well as having:
- A good understanding of how to add value through a multitude of recruitment activities
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusion recruitment methodology, for example gender neutral job adverts
- HR best practices in relation to talent management and onboarding
- A comprehensive knowledge of UK and Irish Employment Law in relation to recruitment and selection
- An ability to develop strong working relationships and engage effectively at all levels within the company and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and active listening
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation
Candidates with slightly less experience, but a willingness and ability to learn quickly will also be considered.
About Esri UK
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation. We offer competitive salaries, together with a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please.