Aylesbury, Cambridge, Edinburgh or Home based
To support the continued growth of our Services business we are looking to appoint an additional Executive Manager to our Commercial Markets team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation and interact with customers across a wide range of industries including insurance, retail, property, transportation, engineering, education and not-for-profit.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the Executive Manager is a key role within the business and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the delivery and business development activities within their designated markets. They will also sit on the Professional Services leadership team helping to drive growth and continuous improvement within the wider organisation.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with key stakeholders from across the business to develop and implement a Services strategy for the nominated domain
- Lead Professional Services input to the sales process, including qualifying and coordinating key sales opportunities
- Accountable for the delivery of high-quality, profitable Professional Services, coordinating engagement teams and delivering Customer Success
- Creating innovative packages and propositions to help drive services pipeline and realise sales opportunities
- Support the continuous improvement of Professional Services, including service innovations and the continued development of PS processes and systems
- Proactively lead, coach and mentor other staff ensuring continuous improvements in performance and personal development in line with business needs
- To be an active member of the PS Executive Management Team
Knowledge of the GIS or software industry would be advantageous but is not essential for this role. Strong planning and organisational skills, excellent communication skills, commercial awareness, attention to detail and an ability to build strong customer relationships are all key. Significant experience of project management with an ability to build positive relationships with a diverse range of customers is also important.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com enclosing a CV and a short statement on why you think you are suitable for the role. The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019 and interviews will be held in Aylesbury w/c 9th September.
No agencies please
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company with offices in Aylesbury, Cambridge and Edinburgh. We act as the UK distributor for Esri Inc. based in Redlands, California who are the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
At Esri UK we believe that knowing where things happen matters to business. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
In addition to selling software we also have an extensive services capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers. We have a friendly team ethos and our work is both exciting and rewarding, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference.