Aylesbury, Edinburgh, Cambridge
To support the continued growth of our business we are looking to appoint an additional Project Support Officer / Administrator into our Professional Services team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation in our friendly offices in the centre of Aylesbury, Edinburgh or Cambridge.
You will be primarily responsible for providing high-quality administrative support to the Project Management group within Esri UK. You should be highly organised with the ability to work both individually and as part of the team. Strong communication skills, effective time management and a good attention to detail are essential. A can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to learn new skills is also important.
- Pro-active management of the project team email account, responding where appropriate and directing queries to the relevant individual
- Assisting Project Managers capture and organise key information such as timesheet data, expenses, training needs and customer details
- Supporting the running and use of key back-office systems
- Running established reports on a daily and weekly basis
- Ensuring team CV’s and the skills database are kept up to date
- Helping to organise and coordinate team events and meetings
- Producing and maintaining project documentation
- Working closely with Senior Management and other team leads to provide general admin support
- Supporting the day-to-day running of our offices
The following knowledge and experience are required:
- The following knowledge and experience are required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise work and deliver to multiple deadlines
- Must be confident to ask questions whilst exercising tact and discretion regarding disclosure of confidential information
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
The closing date for applications is Monday 3rd June.
No agencies please
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company with offices in Aylesbury, Cambridge and Edinburgh. We act as the UK distributor for Esri Inc. based in Redlands, California who are the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
At Esri UK we believe that knowing where things happen matters to business. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities and businesses to save money, lives and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation.