Field / Home Based
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Esri UK Ltd is a distributor of the world’s leading ArcGIS software and provides a range of services to our customers. We deliver enterprise geographic information systems (GIS) to organisations in both public and private sectors across the UK. With the single largest pool of GIS expertise in the UK, Esri UK is the market leader and authority on GIS. We are seeking an additional Business Development Manager to join our team due to continued growth.
- Sell GIS solutions based on Esri technology to new target prospects. Your ability to link the Esri proposition to our customers business requirements will be vital combined with your knowledge of GIS and experience of working within the utility and transport markets
- Generate new business opportunities using market leads, your own contacts, networking and your business acumen
- Closing sales and exceeding sales targets
- Develop long term prospects with customers and partners, leading to major new business opportunities.
This would be a great career move for you if
- You have previous Sales / Account Management experience and can proactively build a sales pipeline and convert these leads
- You have a thorough knowledge of GIS and have previously sold complex software packages
- You have the gravitas and experience to be able to engage at C-level and the ability to build great business relationships at all levels
- You are a high-calibre, experienced sales person, able to use sales process and negotiation techniques to gain significant new business
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Why Work for Us?
Esri UK are a great company to work for! Working for us as a Business Development Manager you will be representing our market leading products and will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package combined with access to fantastic career development opportunities.
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your CV and a Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the way in which you meet the criteria of this role and your salary expectations.
Location: Field based – covering the UK and Ireland
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2020
Interview date: Initial telephone interviews will be held as soon as possible with face to face interviews for successful candidates afterwards.
This position does not meet the criteria of a skilled job for Tier 2 sponsorship
No agencies please.