We have a new vacancy for the role of Sales Manager in the Internal Sales Team at our Aylesbury Office. At least 50% of the role will focus on Telecommunications, where you will need to build on-going sales relationships with new customers and delivering the sales target.
You should have experience of:
- building and developing new business relationships
- telephone selling
- GIS and its applications in a business context
- working in the commercial sector
- managing a forecast and pipeline to achieve sales targets.
It would also be ideal for you to have gained experience of IT software sales, particularly in a target-based environment. However we will consider exceptional candidates who can demonstrate their desire, potential and ability to start their IT sales career.
In order to succeed in this post it is essential that you:
- have a broad range of transferable IT sales experiences and skills
- are a self-starter with the ability to focus on and achieve sales target
- are able quickly to learn the Esri product stack, and then to be able to identify customer needs and opportunities
- have good interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues, with the ability to communicate clearly using all appropriate media.
- have strong listening and analytical skills, so as to ensure issues are correctly explored, understood and resolved.
You should also have the flexibility to work on your own set of accounts and marketing campaigns, the ability both to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team, and the willingness to take strategic direction and guidance.
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
No agencies please
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company with offices in Aylesbury, Cambridge and Edinburgh. We act as the UK distributor for Esri Inc. based in Redlands, California who are the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
At Esri UK we believe that knowing where things happen matters to business. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
In addition to selling software we also have an extensive services capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers. We have a friendly team ethos and our work is both exciting and rewarding, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference.