Aylesbury, Edinburgh, Cambridge
To support the continued growth of our business we are looking to appoint a Systems Analyst into our Professional Services team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation in our friendly offices in the centre of Aylesbury, Edinburgh or Cambridge.
You will be part of the Project Management Office (PMO) responsible for managing and enhancing the back-office systems that are critical to the successful operation of Professional Services. Key systems include Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft AX, Power BI, Azure DevOps/TFS, Amazon Web Services, MS Azure and our new Professional Services Automation platform (Kimble).
Working closely with the Project Management team and IS, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of these systems across Professional Services, including key integration points. You would be the Subject Matter Expert on our core systems working to optimise their use and providing advice and guidance to other PS staff. You will also be expected to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest innovative ways to improve our business processes, data analysis and customer/project insight. A key initial task will be to contribute to the successful implementation of the new PSA platform.
The successful candidate should be highly organised with the ability to work both individually and as part of the team. Excellent IT skills, strong communication, effective time management and a good attention to detail are essential. A can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to learn new skills is also important.
Typical work activities would include:
- Contributing to the successful roll-out of a new PSA platform (Kimble)
- Optimising PS use of Office 365 and SharePoint
- Providing advice and guidance to PS staff and the wider business in the use of PS systems
- Understanding best-practice and optimising the systems and processes within Professional Services
- Capturing business requirements and identify how these can be delivered through our portfolio of back-office systems
- Acting as a System Administrator for the new PSA
- Developing custom reports / dashboards
- Implementing custom workflows/configuration
- Supporting the integration to other core systems
- Implementing new Kimble products/propositions
- Licensing and new user set up
- Developing custom reports / dashboards
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across Esri-holdings (IS, Finance, Sales, Helyx and Ireland) and 3rd party organisations (Microsoft, Kimble etc.)
- Representing PS on cross-business forums and working groups (for example TAG, Data Governance, Customer Insights etc.)
- Tracking the latest trends and enhancements in product roadmaps and identifying how the business might benefit from these.
The ideal candidate would be expected to have:
- Excellent IT skills with an ability to quickly learn new systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise work and deliver to multiple deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills with drive and motivation to work alone; yet able to report and collaborate as part of a wider team
- Good knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and/or Kimble PSA would be beneficial, but is not essential.
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Your letter of application should demonstrate how you fit this role based on your experience to date. Please include details of your current and expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th June.
No agencies please
About Esri UK
Esri UK is a privately held software company with office in Aylesbury, Cambridge and Edinburgh. We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference.
At Esri UK we believe that knowing where things happen matters to business. We help organisations make better decisions through the use and application of geographical information. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities and businesses to save money, lives and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation.