Aylesbury, Belfast, Cambridge or Edinburgh
Technical Support Analysts
We are not currently recruiting or interviewing for this role but are accepting CV's for when recruitment resumes.
Responding to planned and successful business growth, we are looking to strengthen Esri UK Technical Support by appointing additional Technical Support Analysts. We are looking for GIS professionals with an excellent knowledge of the ArcGIS Platform, related products and technologies to work as part of a dynamic, motivated and friendly team. We are willing to consider all experience levels.
Knowledge of wider IT infrastructure and/or an awareness of Python or other developer technologies would be advantageous, although not essential.
The role provides opportunities to work with the latest Esri technology and interact with a wide variety of customers across a range of industries including environment, government, utilities, transport, insurance and retail. You will be problem-solving on a daily basis; helping to diagnose and resolve a range of technical challenges, often at an Enterprise IT level. At all times you will be delivering a world-class customer service experience and helping to grow our ambitions around customer success.
The specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Respond to software and IT problems by proactively investigating root cause and then identifying workarounds and resolutions
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to overcome technical challenges and promote the use of the ArcGIS Platform
- Undertake research into the latest technology and IT trends and understand how these relate to Esri UK customers
- Maintain and develop an excellent understanding of the ArcGIS Platform and develop subject matter expertise in specific products and technologies
- Knowledge of the ArcGIS Platform and hands-on experience working with ArcGIS
- An awareness of trends in the wider IT industry with an understanding of how they relate to Esri UK
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when necessary
- The drive and motivation to work alone, but also the ability to participate as part of a wider team
- Effective and flexible time management with the ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
f you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you in the event that you are shortlisted.
No agencies please.