We tailor our work experience packages to every individual who is successful. You will work with the latest Esri technology, developing an understanding of how our customers are using ArcGIS and helping them to be even more successful. Whilst on work experience you will interact and engage with people who support a wide variety of organisations across a range of industries including transportation, environment, government, public safety, utilities, telecoms and retail.
- You will interact with a variety of employees and managers from key business units who will discuss what they do, and how their department works at with Esri UK
- Depending on time and availability, you may have the opportunity to research and create your own story map
About Esri UK
EsriEsri UK is a privately held software company that is a distributor for Esri Inc. Esri Inc based in Redlands, California is the global market-leader in geographic information systems (GIS) software.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s GIS technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. In addition to selling software we also have an extensive service capability providing Professional Services, Training and Technical Support to our customers.
We have a team ethos and our working environment is relaxed and informal, but you will be expected to work hard and help to make a difference. You will work with a wide range of the latest technologies and we actively encourage innovation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cover letter can help differentiate you from the other applicants vying for work experience. Our programme is extremely competitive, and setting yourself apart is important. Your cover letter should outline the following:
- Why you would like to spend the work experience with Esri UK
- The department at Esri UK in which you'd like to work
- What distinguishes you from other candidates
- When you would like to have the work experience and what you want to learn
- How the work experience will help you in the future