National Agencies and Public Bodies
Deliver interconnected, proactive care and better understand localised health inequalities whilst collaborating securely with partners. Esri’s interoperable geospatial platform allows national agencies and public bodies to provide vital data services, applications and a secure collaboration platform to their partners to better deliver integrated care.
Communicating clearly in a public health crisis
When news of a possible global pandemic first emerged in early 2020, Andrew Gasiorowski from Public Health Scotland knew just how important public communications were going to be. Read how he combined his GIS skills, his understanding of people and Esri’s ArcGIS technology to make accurate information available to the general public in a clear and simple format.
SUCCESS STORIES & ARTICLES
- NHS Blood and Transplant donation signups
- Asbestosis mortality in Great Britain
- NHS Information Services Division shows how data saves lives
- Creating a healthier Klamath County
- Enabling mobile data collection for the Love Your Heart Event
- COVID-19: Using data to map infections, hospital beds and more
- GIS Systems lead response to COVID-19
- Mapping Epidemics: From SARS, Zika and Ebola to the Pandemic of COVID-19
- Sport England helping the nation create a sporting habit for life