Keep track of what happens
With so many people and things in motion, business and government leaders don't have time to manually track each movement. With location intelligence, they can create live maps and apps for monitoring. By seeing what's happening now and analysing what has already happened, decision-makers can identify opportunities for growth, safety and efficiency.
See movement patterns others can't
Monitor operations, resources, and assets - from field crews to vehicle fleets - using live maps, apps and dashboards.
- Analyse and display real-time data from sensors, devices and social media feeds.
- Put live tracking data in context of road or utility networks, hazards, weather and demographics.
- Send commands to sensors when patterns of interest are detected.
- Get real-time alerts and visualisation on maps and dashboards.
- Integrate location history data with infrastructure data to discover trends and outliers.