Be ready and aware
Communities around the world face threats to safety and public security from natural disasters, geopolitical shifts and other incidents. Leaders use location intelligence to see areas of high risk or vulnerable populations, then optimise response plans. Shared maps and data-driven analysis help organisations respond to and recover from threats and events in real time.
See your communities safe
Strong situational awareness and collaboration through location intelligence improve public security for neighbourhoods, businesses and communities.
- Collaborate with people inside and outside your organisation to ensure health and safety and reduce redundancy.
- Track weather events to proactively stage resources and plan response efforts.
- Monitor situations as they unfold, adjust in real time and act where needed.
- Improve awareness for public safety, event security and occupational safety and health.
- Share data with law enforcement and first responders.