Plan, design and build networks
Plan, design and build networks in the places that require an optimised ROI with ArcGIS software. Track projects with network analysis and real-time maps of the field. Enhance market forecasts, route backhaul networks and manage asset conditions. Share information securely and quickly with the whole enterprise.
Actavo - Designing a national broadband network
Actavo is a primary contractor for the largest and most significant telecommunications initiative ever undertaken by the Irish government. Hear how the organisation is using ArcGIS to help fulfil the requirements of its contract as efficiently as possible and design a state-of-the-art, high-speed fibre broadband network which will help transform the lives and livelihoods of 1.1 million people in rural Ireland.
Real-time asset management reduces interruptions
To satisfy growing demand for high-bandwidth services, Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities Corporation maps work orders and integrates construction and as-built drawings into work order processes. Simplifying asset management has dramatically shortened service interruptions.
- Dubai further advances towards a smart city
- Bell Aliant gets fibre-optic services to the home in less time
- TDS Telecom cuts weeks off easement retrieval, accelerates projects
- Poland's TK Telekom gains competitive advantage with efficient network management
- Real-time maps reduce labour costs and improve response
NEWS & BLOGS
- Esri UK Telecoms Blog
- Digital transformation for telecoms: The rise of the system of engagement
- Wireless carriers push for more fibre backhaul
- Esri takes top award for Internet of Things innovation
- Esri’s Jack Dangermond on geo-analytics and IoT: “We are limited only by our collective imaginations
- INCA Conference looks to the future of full fibre and 5G
- London to create digital map of underground pipes and cables
- NJ Utility on Forefront with New Mixed Reality Application