Demand for wireless services is growing rapidly.
Understanding cell site coverage areas indicating target demographics and businesses opportunities using ArcGIS to make the best decisions about your capital investment. Find the right opportunities with Esri’s GIS software.
Vodafone - Using a Digital Twin to improve performance
Hear how Customer Success Award winner Vodafone utilises the ArcGIS platform to create a 3D UK-wide digital twin of its network, together with buildings and vegetation to optimise and build their next generation networks. This innovative digital twin supports digital societies of the future and enables operational efficiencies to reduce carbon emissions from its operations by 2027.
Simplifying fibre backhaul connection
SRP Telecom achieved a 60 percent reduction in time and cost of responding to request for pricing (RFP). Mapping the proximity of network access points to customer cell sites improves customer service to cellular companies that need to upgrade backhaul capacity.
- Telecommunications Firm Deploys Drones to Conduct Inspections of Land and Infrastructure in Japan
- The value of a ‘digital twin’ and how it can aid in the planning and engineering of a perfect 5G network.
- Wireless carriers push for more fibre backhaul
- What you need to know to prepare for the FCC 600 MHz auction
- Esri takes top award for Internet of Things innovation
- Esri’s Jack Dangermond on geo-analytics and IoT: “We are limited only by our collective imaginations"
- Consumer Marketing: 7 Innovative Tech Companies To Watch
- Geospatial Technology is Key to the 5G Network