We will never sell your information to a third party.
We will only share your information with a third party or transfer your data outside of Ireland / the EU if we need to. Where we do this we will comply with all of our legal obligations and we ensure that there are adequate protections in place to protect your information.
If we need your consent we will:
- explain why we need to share your personal information
- explain the purpose for which we will be sharing it
- provide you with details of the third party
- obtain your explicit consent for such.
You will be able to easily withdraw your consent in the same way in which you gave it.
Where we rely on a different lawful basis, such as ‘legitimate interests’ or ‘contractual’, we will do so only to the extent permitted by such lawful basis.
Organisations that we may share your personal information with include:
- ESRI (UK) Limited (“Esri UK”) for the purpose of enabling licensing, use and support of Esri UK and Esri (defined below) products. Esri UK is located in the United Kingdom (currently part of the European Economic Area (EEA)) and is our parent company. Where we share your information with Esri UK, we do so subject to the above and in accordance with our group corporate rules and/or contractual arrangements with Esri UK, whereby Esri UK is a processor acting on our instructions.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (“Esri”), for the purpose of enabling licensing and administering access, use and support of Esri’s products. Esri is located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and is based in the United States of America. Esri is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, and further details can be found at Esri’s website here: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/trust/privacy/privacy-tab-intro.htm. Where we share your information with Esri, we do so subject to the above and in accordance with our contractual arrangements with Esri, whereby Esri are a processor acting on our instructions. The link above also details the protections that Esri has in place to protect personal information.
- Those whom we use for our back-office systems, for the purpose of hosting those back-office systems.
- Those whom Esri UK use for our Esri UK Online Services or our other hosted/managed services, for the purpose of hosting such.
- The third party owner or licensor of any third party software and/or third party data, for the purpose of licensing and administering access, use and support of the third party software and/or third party data.
- Those acting on our behalf for our conferences, events or webinars, for the purpose of providing the facilities, to enable the conference, event or webinar to take place, and where applicable to ensure your safety.
- Venues used to deliver our external training courses, for the purpose of enabling the delivery of the training and to ensure your safety when onsite at that venue.