Entitlement to Technical Support
Online, Email and Phone Support is offered to customers who have:
- Esri software within the complimentary first year support period.
- Renewed annual maintenance for supported Esri software (see product lifecycles).
- Evaluation software products within the agreed evaluation period (Installation and Licensing support).
- Home-Use software within 90 days of purchase (Installation and Licensing support).
- Obtained Esri software through the CHEST agreement (Support calls must be raised by the sites Technical CHEST contacts).
- ArcGIS Developer Subscriptions (qualifying plans only).
- Bespoke Esri UK applications that are covered by a current Technical Service Agreement (TSA).
- Esri Partner Network (EPN) Subscriptions (Silver Partners receive Installation and Licensing support).
Supply of Customer Data
Investigation into Customer support issues will require the Customer to provide data or information (including screenshots and log files) to Esri UK & Ireland. Any data or information provided to Esri UK & Ireland should not, wherever possible, be confidential or sensitive or contain personal data. If the information or data is confidential or sensitive, or if it contains personal data, the Customer shall, before or upon delivery of the data or information, ensure that it informs Esri UK & Ireland in writing of such. Esri UK & Ireland will then handle any confidential information and/or personal data in accordance with Esri UK or Esri Ireland’s General Terms and Esri UK & Ireland’s Support Policy (see our Terms and Conditions).